Wednesday, January 25, 2017

January Weekly Layout for the CTMH Everyday Life Planner

I am using my Everyday Life Planner pretty much only for my business planning and not much for personal goals or appointments.  I do my entire month exactly the same as the first week, using the same paper choices and ink colors.  As mentioned in my previous To-Do List post.  I am using the
Sugar Rush Creative Collections Workshops Your Way kit from the new 2017 Seasonal Inspirations Catalog for January 2017.

I first started out by adding the stamped name of the month across the top of each page using the Capture This stamp set.  I take one of the branding strips that I trimmed off of the 12" x 12" papers and cut it in half....then I stamp as shown.  




I also trim a small dovetail at each end and secure the strips down to the planner page with Scor-tape.  I then position the strips over the top of the page where the pre-printed month/date heading is.



I designed some stickers for my pages.  I have two craft businesses that I need to keep track of.  I decided to split each day with Close to my Heart on the left side and my Etsy Shop on the right.  I used Sea Glass as a complimentary background color but I will change the color choice out monthly to match the paper choices.  I used my electronic cutter and kiss cut around each sticker.


I also decided to create a spot at the bottom of the right side of each weekly page where I could log my family members and customer's Birthdays for the upcoming week.  I didn't feel that I needed another calendar block for current and next month.  I needed a spot to jot down info instead.  I created these stickers and used Canary for a complimentary color.  This color will also be changed monthly per paper choice.


I added a strip of Washi tape (from the kit) across the top of each sticker and trimmed the edges.


I prefer to do this prior to attaching the stickers onto the planner pages.  I find it easier to trim it even.


I position the sticker over the pre-printed small calendar boxes.  I also added a small cupcake image from a planner stamp set I had in my craft room and added a touch of gold shimmer brush to the frosting area.

  
I also stamped a daily header To-Do area using a stamp set I earned when I completed Step 1 of the Straight to the Top incentive program for consultants.  I love the brushstroke image!  I also schedule all my areas for regular blog posting as well as videoing, editing, uploading and other social medial posting.  This format keeps me on a regular schedule.

   



Workshops Your Way Kit
Sugar Rush Scrapbooking Kit  G1118   $26.95

Ink
Black Z2805 $7.95

Exclusive Inks that match Sugar Rush Creative Collections are:
Blossom, Canary, Pomegranate, Raspberry, Sea Glass, Tangerine, Whisper, and White Daisy. 

Stamps
Sugar Rush Thin Cuts Bundle Z3300   $23.95 - bundle includes the Sugar Rush stamp set of 12)
Capture This D1702 $17.95

Tools & Supplies
Bonding Memories Glue Pen  1512   $7.95
E-Z Dots Adhesive Z3022 $7.95
Shimmer Brush - Gold Z3316   $4.95
Acrylic Block Y1010   2" x 6-1/2" $12.95
Acrylic Block Y1000 1" x 1"   $4.95
Acrylic Block Y1002 1" x 3-1/2"   $6.95
Acrylic Block Y1006 3" x 3"   $9.95

Thanks for stopping in!


No comments:

Post a Comment